Askari Miniatures is pleased to announce that we have set up an arrangement with a local painter to have your figures painted.
Les Keffel is a fantastic painter who, among other things, has painted most of the World War II figures on the Askari web site.
Here’s how it works:
- Contact Les in advance and discuss with him what you’d like to have done.
- Les will quote you a price and rough timeline. He’s very familiar with our figures.
- Make your order on the Askari web site. Use the mailing address where you want the painted figures to go—and note in the order Comments that they’re going to Les first.
- I’ll deliver the figures to Les and set your order status to “delivered to painter.”
- He will paint the figures and return them to me for mailing.
You get great quality painting and you only pay once to ship figures.
His prices include basing of the type and size of the customer's choice and landscaping to represent the area in which the figures will be used. This makes the figures ready for the table out of the box. He will send the customer a picture of the first completed figure for review and comments before continuing work on the remaining figures.